Thursday, June 14, 2007

the legend of X

X is a friend on mine whose identity I am suppressing out of request. X went home to India and his parents promptly tried to get him married. I recently heard his story - a tale of extraordinary trials and tribulations and a lesson on how the indomitable human spirit was able to overcome great adversity to come out victorious.
X managed to successfully dodge the bullet this time by adroitly setting ridiculous prerequisites for his prospective fiancee. His ideal soulmate would have been a divorced alcoholic who's overarching hobby in life was watching movies. Needless to say, this somewhat reduced the size of his eligible population, and he was able to escape from India unscathed and unattached.
I will continue to watch his future adventures with great interest and will report as much of them as I can.

1 comment:

Karthik .P.Krishnan said...

Dont tell me its you :)

Karthik PK