Sunday, January 14, 2007

Why?

When news got out that I was going to start a blog, there were 2 raging questions among all of my friends - "1.Why?" and "2.What can we do to stop this?". Let me answer them in turn, and I know you all are more interested in No. 2.
1. Why? - Of late it has struck me that I am doing almost nothing creative beyond putting together presentations intended to persuade or educate in 10 minutes. The intent of these creations is to break down a complex idea into bite-sized chunks that the audience can digest in a single meeting. This mode of communication often requires one to become accustomed to giving up detail and accuracy for the sake of brevity and clarity. I am seriously scared that more of this could cause me to lose the feeble grasp I have on written communication. Hence the blog.
2.What can we do to stop this? - Pretty much nothing. This thing is bound to self-destruct when faced by the indomitable power of my laziness anyway, so I wouldn't bother if I were you.

I am pretty much undecided on what I will post as of now, so feel free to post comments and feedback, critical or otherwise.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So; u too entered this space... Keep them coming....

prasanna ganapathy said...

i don't think my comment make any sense to you....but...put something understandable and your critics about love and your findings about gals

FullBellyVRC said...

OUiii! got only thin to say
Adraa rama aadu

Naren said...

Couldn't decipher why "myansweris42.blogpsot.com".
Now that you have your own space, shall thy creativity keep a tight rein on your weirdness.